Welcome back readers! I hope you’ve been keeping up, because
this post is about another slidecast example—made by me!
In this example, I’m speaking about the current 2016
presidential race. Though things are just beginning to heat up, it seems like
Republican candidates are struggling as Democratic candidates are working
together in a more organized fashion.
Provided this slide would be supplemental to various others,
I tried to keep it as concise as possible. The only text I have included are
one phrase and three examples. In addition, I provided a graphic from The
Washington Post that displays which states are typically Democratic or
Republican. Lastly, I would continually keep the color scheme throughout the
rest of the slidecast for uniformity. This slide could lead into further
explanation of those three examples.
In conclusion, this slide is short, sweet, and to the point—the
main function of a slidecast.
Added Note: I obtained this image from the Washington Post website which is to be used with certain digression. Because I used the image to inform my audience, I used the image in an ethical manner, it displays the message the Washington Post is trying to portray. However, I should have attributed the Washington Post because otherwise I am using copyrighted material without their knowledge. Sorry Washington Post!
Added Note: I obtained this image from the Washington Post website which is to be used with certain digression. Because I used the image to inform my audience, I used the image in an ethical manner, it displays the message the Washington Post is trying to portray. However, I should have attributed the Washington Post because otherwise I am using copyrighted material without their knowledge. Sorry Washington Post!

No comments:
Post a Comment